Terms & ConditionsLast updated August 2022
Terms & Conditions
- The use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information as at the date of your first use.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chat rooms, forum, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- If you purchase items from Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd you have the right to cancel within 24 hours from the time you place your electronic order.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any products sold to the USA are for “show use only”; for insurance reasons. Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd accept no loss or liability for any claims made in the USA and the buyer understands and acknowledges this by completing their purchase.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- All products purchased from ore4x4.co.uk are subject to a 28-day returns policy, where either an exchange, refund, credit or giftcard may be provided assuming that any and all goods returned are within their original retail packaging and remain unused.
- If you change your mind within 28 days of purchase, you can return your unused goods to us for a full refund excluding postage. Please note, postage will not be refunded unless the item being returned is faulty, where we will provide you with a prepaid returns label.
Oak Ridge engineering ltd does not accept any loss or liability of any damage to vehicles/property during the installation or life of our products. All products are fitted at the owner/installers risk.
- We can only honour warranty claims if the claimant originally purchased the product(s) either directly from ore4x4.co.uk or from one of our authorised distributors.
- All “ORE” manufactured products are subject to 12 months warranty from the date of purchase however we will always endeavour to assist you beyond this period where possible.
- All “LTPRTZ” manufactured products are subject to a limited 3-year warranty from the date of purchase
- All Warrior Winch products are subject to a limited lifetime warranty (excluding electrical which is subject to a 3-year limited warranty)
- Parts ordered to customer’s specification cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
All part orders cancelled in writing within 7 working days (Commencing the day after receipt of the goods) will be credited in full. Any parts that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period may be subject to a 20% minimum handling charge. (Damaged or faulty goods may still be credited after the 7 day period dependant on the circumstances.
Any shortfall or damage to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
All parts being returned for credit must be in a re-saleable condition. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted or if sealant grease has been applied. (With the exception of faulty goods)
We reserve the right to refuse exchange units that are considered to be in an unserviceable condition. Surcharges must be paid for upon purchase of the unit and will only be reimbursed when the unit is accepted by our surcharge department. Any surcharge will be reimbursed in full if the order is cancelled in writing within 7 working days (Commencing the day after receipt of the goods) and the surcharge unit will be returned. (This only applies to goods ordered via the internet)
- In purchasing any product from ore4x4.co.uk, ALL customers agree not to dissassemble products. In doing so, warranty will be rendered VOID. All customers also agree not to reverse engineer or copy our products and understand that doing so will result in any and all necessary legal action.
Warranty claims will only be considered on faulty goods. For information and advice on making a claim please contact our warranty claims department at Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd.
Items returned for credit must be accompanied by the relevant invoice or proof of purchase.
All parts and accessories from Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd are guaranteed. Please check individual specification and guarantee available for the product at the time of purchase.
Internet orders are subject to a delivery charge, this charge will vary depending on the product. All charges will be notified before completion of the order.
- Only one coupon code can be used per transaction. Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with store credit or any other promotions.
Once you have signed for the goods in good condition, no claims for damage can be accepted. Shipping cost shown is for delivery to a UK mainland address. An over surcharge of between £10- £50 will apply to non-mainland UK locations for all courier deliveries. Please contact us for further details.
- Shipping prices are exclusive of local taxes, these are paid upon importation.
- Refunds granted before item is shipped will be subject to a vairable payment processing charge. If shipped, your order will be subject to a handling and postage fee aswell.
We’re pleased to have partnered with Klarna UK to help offer our UK customers flexible Buy now, pay later (BNPL) payment options. This page outlines the terms and conditions of using Klarna, important information you want to consider and adresses some of the common queries that we recieve. Please read this information to ensure you are comfortable using Klarna.
Klarna offer two different BNPL products in the UK;
- Pay in 3 installments. Spread the cost of qualifying purchases over 3 equal payments. This product is interest free and there are no late fees or penalties.
- Pay in 30 days. This product allows you to get up to 30 days to pay for qualifying purchases with no late fees or interest
Klarna’s [Pay in 3 instalments] [and] [Pay in 30 days] credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions. You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. By continuing I accept the [Pay Later Terms][Pay in 3 Terms] and Klarna Shopping Service Terms and confirm that I have read the Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice.
Warrior Winches Warranty Info
The confidence in our Product means we can offer the most comprehensive warranty available on the market today.ORE4x4 UK understand the importance of warranty for service & repair, we are now offering a standard limited lifetime warranty on all DC electric winches & 1 year warranty on AC Winches and Hoists without the need for registering your purchase. We still have the option for Product registration for customer who still would like to use the website and to keep in touch with us. Please read the full warranty below for any exclusions that may apply.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR WARRIOR WINCHES
- ORE4x4 UK warrants to the original retail buyer for Domestic and Off Road use only that any mechanical component of a genuine WARRIOR WINCH is free of mechanical defects for the lifetime of the winch.
- ORE4x4 UK warrants to the original retail buyer for Commercial & Industrial use only that any mechanical component of a genuine WARRIOR WINCH is free of mechanical defects for a period of 1 year.
- ORE4x4 UK warrants to the original retail buyer for Domestic, Off Road, Commercial & Industrial use only that any mechanical component of a genuine WARRIOR HOIST is free of mechanical defects for a period of 1 year.
- The Warranty DOES NOT cover the cost of transportation / shipping charges to and from a place of work or residence, labour (Outside 1 Year), replacement or installation of defective parts. If a product is deemed unusable and needs to be replaced we don’t offer a new for old policy and the item will be replaced with a similar specification & age to the one that was submitted for repair.
- The electrical components (including the motor, contactor, and switches) will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of (3) three years (36 Months) from the original purchase provable date of purchase except on WARRIOR HOIST & AC WINCHES this will be 1 Year Only.
- Any Product ORE4x4 UK determines to be defective will be repaired or replaced at Winch Solutions Ltd sole discretion without charge to the Buyer upon Buyer’s compliance with this procedure. The Seller or its Authorized Agent may make reasonable charges for parts and for labour for repairs not covered by this Lifetime Limited Warranty. The warranties set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral, written, expressed or implied.
- Year ONE (1): Parts & Labour.
- Remaining Years: Parts only.
- Year ONE (1): Parts & Labour.
- Years TWO & THREE (2-3): Parts only on electrical.
Other Warranty Exclusions are as follows
- This warranty excludes:
- Cosmetic defects such as paint, decals, etc.,
- Worn parts including steel/synthetic ropes
- Any Accessory part including roller fairleads, hooks, mounting plates, transmitter, isolator switches
- Failures due to acts of God and other force majeure events beyond the manufacturer’s control
- Problems caused by parts that are not original WARRIOR parts
- Alteration or modification(s) made by any party other than the manufacturer.
- Any electrical cables & wireless remote systems outside of 30 days. (Excluding Lodar systems)
- Any third party equipment
To obtain service under this warranty, the Buyer shall mail, ship or otherwise deliver to the address noted below, at the Buyers expense; (1) the Product, (2) a written description of the problem, (3) Buyers name, address and contact number, (4) copy of the original purchase receipt.
This warranty does not apply to defects of the Product caused by; (1) normal wear and tear, (2) failure to comply with any installation or maintenance instructions provided by the Seller, including but not limited to subjecting the Product to loads in excess of the loads listed in any instructions, Owners Manual or as detailed upon the Sellers website, (3) commercial or industrial use, (4) alteration or modification by any parties other than the Seller, (5) misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, Acts of God, terrorism or (6) other causes beyond the control of the Seller after delivery of the Product to the Sellers Authorized Agent.
ORE4x4 UK shall not be responsible or liable for any indirect or consequential damages. These consequential damages may include, but are not limited to, lost profits or loss of use and down time.
ORE4x4 UK reserves the right to change the Product design without notice. Winch Solutions Ltd reserves the right to replace any part or whole unit with a newer design of the same function.