Terms & ConditionsLast updated May 2021
Terms & Conditions
- The use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information as at the date of your first use.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chat rooms, forum, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- If you purchase items from Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd you have the right to cancel within 24 hours from the time you place your electronic order.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any products sold to the USA are for “show use only”; for insurance reasons. Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd accept no loss or liability for any claims made in the USA and the buyer understands and acknowledges this by completing their purchase.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- All products purchased from ore4x4.co.uk are subject to a 28-day returns policy, where either an exchange, refund, credit or giftcard may be provided assuming that any and all goods returned are within their original retail packaging and remain unused.
- We can only honour warranty claims if the claimant originally purchased the product(s) either directly from ore4x4.co.uk or from one of our authorised distributors.
- All “ORE” manufactured products are subject to 12 months warranty from the date of purchase however we will always endeavour to assist you beyond this period where possible.
- All “LTPRTZ” manufactured products are subject to a limited 3-year warranty from the date of purchase
- All Warrior Winch products are subject to a limited lifetime warranty (excluding electrical which is subject to a 3-year limited warranty)
- Parts ordered to customer’s specification cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
All part orders cancelled in writing within 7 working days (Commencing the day after receipt of the goods) will be credited in full. Any parts that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period may be subject to a 20% minimum handling charge. (Damaged or faulty goods may still be credited after the 7 day period dependant on the circumstances.
Any shortfall or damage to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
All parts being returned for credit must be in a re-saleable condition. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted or if sealant grease has been applied. (With the exception of faulty goods)
We reserve the right to refuse exchange units that are considered to be in an unserviceable condition. Surcharges must be paid for upon purchase of the unit and will only be reimbursed when the unit is accepted by our surcharge department. Any surcharge will be reimbursed in full if the order is cancelled in writing within 7 working days (Commencing the day after receipt of the goods) and the surcharge unit will be returned. (This only applies to goods ordered via the internet)
Warranty claims will only be considered on faulty goods. For information and advice on making a claim please contact our warranty claims department at Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd.
Items returned for credit must be accompanied by the relevant invoice or proof of purchase.
All parts and accessories from Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd are guaranteed. Please check individual specification and guarantee available for the product at the time of purchase.
Internet orders are subject to a delivery charge, this charge will vary depending on the product. All charges will be notified before completion of the order.
- Only one coupon code can be used per transaction. Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with store credit or any other promotions.
Once you have signed for the goods in good condition, no claims for damage can be accepted. Shipping cost shown is for delivery to a UK mainland address. An over surcharge of between £10- £50 will apply to non-mainland UK locations for all courier deliveries. Please contact us for further details.
- Shipping prices are exclusive of local taxes, these are paid upon importation.
- Refunds granted before item is shipped will be subject to a vairable payment processing charge. If shipped, your order will be subject to a handling and postage fee aswell.