Defender Front Bumper
£180.00 – £445.00
PLEASE BE AWARE, BOTH MILD AND STAINLESS STEEL BUMPERS ARE COATED WITH OUR ORESOME POWDER COATING SYSTEM. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT WE DO NOT OFFER COMPATIBILITY WITH BUMPER END-CAPS ON OUR STAINESS STEEL RANGE OF BUMPERS. WE DO NOT OFFER OUR BUMPERS WITHOUT POWDERCOATING.
- 3mm Mild steel
- Perfectly formed ends (we spent some serious time developing our tooling and fine tuning our manufacturing processes to create perfectly formed ends. Most on the market have either step folded ends or welded on ends and the ground back welds can be seen under the coating)
- Mounting tabs are all part of the same single piece of steel which provides neater slick finish as all from a single profile/piece of stee and no welded on mounting tabs meaning no gaps for moisture or dirt to hide and accelerate coating damage/degradation
- All bumpers coated with our famous OREsome coating system we specially developed in partnership with a local university, tested to withstand 100hrs of salt spray – More information: View Explainer Video
- Stiffeners welded in either side of mounting tabs for added strength (these are also positioned to allow good access for the coating nozzle for best proactive of even application and to allow good access for jet-washing and mud and general road debris that may build up or settle in there – again giving the coating system the best chance of staying in-tact
For bumpers with Daytime Running Lights (DRL’s)
- We used only the highest quality daytime running lights from Ring Automotive
- Provides an intense, bright beam of light
- Complete with ‘fast fitting kit’ for automatic lights on and off
- Improves vehicle visibility and reduces risk of accidents in daylight hours
- Fitted with 5 x 1.5W ultra bright LEDs
- IP65 rating
- The Ring BRL0397 is a daytime running lamp that is ‘E’ approved with ultra bright 5 x 1.5W LEDs. The Aurora is 150mm wide and provides a narrow, intense beam of light. DLRs improve vehicle visibility and reduce the risk of accidents in daylight hours. IP65 rating.
- Precision mounting brackets formed part of stiffer plate to protect light housing and profide a strong mounting for the light
- Stainless studs welded in mounting points to mount the lights
- Stainless replacement brackets for to the ring units 2mm instead of the 1mm brackets (also means theres no issues with powder coated brackets supplied by others
- Light mountings have a protective cover plate to stop direct impact from debris and road salt on to back of liht from front wheels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.