- Dimensions: 12.9cm x 5.2cm x 15.5cm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- 50degree spot beam light spread
- Power draw: 24 watts | 12v = 2.05amps | 24v = 1.1amps
- Light output: 2272 lumens
- Light range: 112 metres
- Operating voltage: 12-24v
Our selection of LTPRTZ LED Work Lights boast the best pounds-to-performance on the offroad LED market. LTPRTZ offer excellent value for money with their market-leading, aftermarket Work lights. All of our Work Lights are EU recognised & fully ECE 10 certified.
We offer a 3-year warranty on all of our Work light models however they are designed and tested to last much longer than this! Available from 10w to 25w – light output depends on model however our work lights push out between 900 and 2272 lumens with a range between 57 and 251 metres.
Our Work Lights are perfectly designed for high-intensity, consistent illumination of any terrain and are particularly brilliant as ancillary lights when the vehicle is stationary, providing coverage from any angle in dark conditions such as camping or overlanding. LTPRTZ work lights can be wired and used individually using an DT1 harness or within a pair using our DT2 harness.
The rigid design reduces the risk of water or dust ingress and has afforded our LED work lights an IP68 rating, meaning they are water, dust & shockproof. The anodized polyester powder coated assembly and super-tough, anti-glare polycarbonate lenses create a reliable and durable solution providing powerful lighting whenever you need it, especially when compared with halogen camping lights or any other LED models on the market.
Key features of our LED Work Lights:
- IP68 rated (water, dust & shock proof)
- 3-year warranty
- Flood or spot light spread depending on model
- Beam angle between 10degree and 60 degree depending on model
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality OSRAM LED chips
- Impact-resistant, UV-shielded polycarbonate lens
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Anodised, powder-coated aluminium housing
- Operating temp range of -30° and +60°