- LTPZ-PXT7E-BL = Switch between white (road use) and amber (offroad)
- LTPZ-PXT7E-1 = white light only
- Dimensions: 17cm x 10cm x 19cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Power draw: 13 watts
- Luminous intensity: 108,000 cd
- White & Amber position light
- Light range: 620m
- Certified: ECE R112/ECE R10/ECE R7
Our premium range of LTPRTZ LED Driving Lights offer market leading light performance and astonishing design and build quality. All of our Driving lights are EU recognised & fully ECE certified, meaning they are road legal in the UK for high beam lights. We offer a 3-year warranty on all of our LTPRTZ products.
Our Driving Lights are perfectly designed for high-intensity, consistent illumination of any terrain even in the harshest off-road environments; however they are also perfectly within regulation for safe on-road usage. We also offer genuine wiring looms allowing you to connect up to two lights together and wire them into your high beam function.
The rigid design reduces the risk of water or dust ingress and has afforded our LED Driving Lights an IP69k rating, meaning they are completely water, dust & shockproof. The anodized aluminium powder coated assembly and super-tough, anti-glare polycarbonate lenses create a reliable and durable solution providing powerful lighting whenever you need it, especially when compared with halogen spotlights or other models on the market.
Key features of our LED Driving Lights:
- IP69k rated (fully water, dust & shock proof)
- 3-year warranty
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality OSRAM LED chips
- Impact-resistant, UV-shielded polycarbonate lens
- Aluminium housing
- Operating temp range of -40° and +80°