- Dimensions: 20.6cm x 9cm x 20cm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Power draw: 70 watts
- Light output: 2400 lumens
- Light range: 894 metres
- Operating voltage: 12-24v
Our range of LTPRTZ LED Spotlights offer unrivalled pounds-to-performance when compared to competing models available on the market. LTPRTZ offer excellent value for money with their market-leading spotlights. All of our Spotlights are EU recognised & fully ECE certified, meaning they are road legal in the UK for high beam lights. We offer a 3-year warranty on all of our spotlight models however they are designed and tested to last much longer than this!
Available in 35w, 70w and 80w – light output depends on model however our spotlights push out between 3400 and 7200 lumens with a spot range between 370 and 900 metres.
Our spotlights are perfectly designed for high-intensity, consistent illumination of any terrain even in the harshest off road environments. LTPRTZ spotlights can be wired and used individually using an DT1 harness or within a pair using our DT2 harness.
The rigid design reduces the risk of water or dust ingress and has afforded our LED spotlights an IP68 rating, meaning they are water, dust & shockproof spotlights. The anodized aluminium powder coated assembly and super-tough, anti-glare polycarbonate lenses create a reliable and durable solution providing powerful lighting whenever you need it, especially when compared with halogen spotlights or other models on the market.
Key features of our LED Spotlights:
- IP68 rated (water, dust & shock resistant)
- 3-year warranty
- 10degree Spot beam light spread
- 60degree Flood beam light spread (for combo models)
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality OSRAM LED chips
- Impact-resistant, UV-shielded polycarbonate lens
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Anodised, powder-coated aluminium housing
- Operating temp range of -40° and +60°