- Dimensions: 13cm x 5.6cm x 4.2cm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Unique wedge shaped design
- 70degree flood beam light spread
- Power draw: 24 watts | 12v = 1.6amps | 24v = 0.8amps
- Light output: 2800 lumens
- Light range: 59 metres
- Operating voltage: 12-24v
Our range of LTPRTZ LED Reverse Lights offer unrivalled pounds-to-performance when compared to competing models available on the market. LTPRTZ offer excellent value for money with their market-leading, aftermarket reverse lights. All of our Reverse Lights are EU recognised & fully ECE certified, meaning they are road legal in the UK for reversing lights.
We offer a 3-year warranty on all of our Reverse light models however they are designed and tested to last much longer than this! Available in 18w and 24w – light output depends on model however our Reverse lights push out between 1440 and 3040 lumens with a flood range between 59 and 146 metres.
Our Reverse Lights are perfectly designed for high-intensity, consistent illumination of any obstacles whilst reversing your offroad vehicle, regardless of the environment you’re in. LTPRTZ reverse lights can be wired and used individually using an DT1 harness or within a pair using our DT2 harness.
The rigid design reduces the risk of water or dust ingress and has afforded our LED reverse lights an IP69k rating, meaning they are water, dust & shockproof spotlights and are even rated safe for pressure washing. The anodized polyester powder coated assembly and super-tough, anti-glare polycarbonate lenses create a reliable and durable solution providing powerful lighting whenever you need it, especially when compared with halogen reverse bulbs or other models on the market.
Key features of our LED Reverse Lights:
- IP69k rated (water, dust, shock & jetwash proof)
- 3-year warranty
- 60, 70 or 90 degree flood beam light spread
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality OSRAM LED chips
- Impact-resistant, UV-shielded polycarbonate lens
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Anodised, powder-coated aluminium housing
- Operating temp range of -40° and +60°