- Dimensions: 112cm x 6.7cm x 3.9cm
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Power draw: 216 watts
- Luminous intensity: 250,300 cd
- Light range: 480 metres
Our high end Flat-X series of Spot Beam lightbars market leading light output and durability. LTPRTZ Flat-X lightbars are EU recognised & fully ECE certified, along with being fully road legal to use with your high beam function. We offer a 3-year warranty on all LTPRTZ products.
Our slimline Flat-X light bars have a range of between 300m and 480m and are perfectly designed for high-intensity, consistent illumination of any terrain even in the harshest off road environments due to their extruded aluminium body and UK-proof polycarbonate bevelled lenses. Flat-X lightbars can be wired alone or in pairs with our genuine LTPRTZ harnesses.
The screwless design omits the risk of water or dust ingress and has afforded our Flat-X series lightbars an IP69k rating. The extruded aluminium heat sink black diecast housing and super-tough, anti-glare polycarbonate lenses create a reliable and durable solution providing powerful lighting whenever you need it. Improve your visibility on or off the road with our TRX 2.0 offroad lightbars!
Key features of our Flat-X Series Lightbars
- IP69k rated (fully water, dust & shock proof)
- 3-year warranty
- Spot beam light spread
- Stainless mounting hardware included
- Left & right brackets
- Rear sliding brackets
- Quality OSRAM LED chips
- Impact-resistant, UV proof bevelled polycarbonate lens
- Extruded aluminium housing
- Colour temperature of 5000 kelvin
- Operating temp range of -40° and +80°
- Certification: ECE R112 high beam