21inch TRX Offroad Light Bar (120w)
We offer a range of genuine LTPRTZ wiring harnesses: Click here to view our Harnesses
Our TRX series of Flood Beam lightbars offer unrivalled pounds-to-performance when compared to competing products. All of our lightbars are EU recognised & fully ECE certified. We offer a 3-year warranty on all LTPRTZ products.
Our increasingly popular TRX lightbars output between 2000 and 11300 lumens and are perfectly designed for high-intensity, consistent illumination of any terrain even in the harshest offroad environments. TRX lightbars can be wired and used individually using an ATP1 harness or within a pair using our ATP2 harness.
The screwless design reduces the risk of water or dust ingress and has afforded our TRX series lightbars an IP67 rating. The extruded aluminium heat sink black diecast housing and super-tough, anti-glare polycarbonate lenses create a reliable and durable solution providing powerful lighting whenever you need it. Improve your visibility on or off the road with our TRX 2.0 offroad lightbars!
Key features of our TRX Series Lightbars 💪
- IP67 rated (water, dust & shock resistant)
- 3-year warranty
- Spot & flood beam light spread
- 60degree flood beam, 10degree spot beam
- Mounting hardware included
- 360degree brackets
- Sliding feet on rear of housing
- Unique “screwless” stealthy design
- Quality OSRAM LED chips
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Diecast aluminium housing
- Colour temperature of 5700 kelvin
- Operating temp range of -30° and +60°
- Dimensions: 56cm x 6.7cm x 7cm
- Power draw: 120 watts
- Light output: 6083 lumens
- Light range: 1779 metres
- Operating voltage: 30 DC