Land Rover Defender Auxiliary Driving Lamp 200W Twin Spot Light Loom with switch
£130.00 ex VAT
£156.00 inc VAT
- Cable length from Relay Block: 4900mm on lightbars looms, 3000mm for twin looms
- 200W power supply
- Compatible with Defenders manufactured between 2002 & 2016
- To be road legal driving lights must be approved for use on the road (E marked as driving lights) and in addition the wiring requires a separate switch that has a tell tale that illuminates when the additional lights are on
- Land Rover produced a switch specifically for this purpose and a wiring kit (STC53208) we have remade that wiring kit to suit different applications and simplified the installation.
- Our retrofit wiring looms use the genuine Land Rover YUG000540LNF “Number Two” dash switch compatible with Defenders manufactured between 2002 and 2016.
- The relay block is mounted ion the battery box area with a small loom running up to the dash for the switch and main beam activation.
- Defenders with a Traction Control button may require the use of an additional switch location panel.
- We recommend checking the specification of your lights to ensure the use of an adequately sized loom to cope with the expected power of the lighting.