Vickywood Mighty Oak 160 Hybrid Roof Tent
£2,396.15 inc VAT
VICKYWOOD MIGHTY OAK WINDOW NOTICE
Please note that due to a manufacturing process, some Vickywood Mighty Oak tents have a slight problem where the window develops a milky residue during shipping. To learn more, please watch this video.
IMPORTANT: VICKYWOOD ROOF TENT SHIPPING NOTICE
Please note, shipping prices for Vickywood Roof Tents are calculated when you enter your postal code in the cart & using a fixed mileage rate. This may seem expensive, but we use a dedicated van service to improve reliability and avoid damage – which is common with such a large package.
- 320gsm rip-stop canvas (polyester-cotton)
- 600D polyester PU Coating (weather/UV resistant)
- Overlapping canvas & taped seams
- Aluminium & stainless steel construction
- Black telescopic ladder included
- YKK zippers used throughout
- Comfortable 6cm memory foam mattress included
- Black shell & construction with a brown canvas
- Triple-sided opening + an additional skylight
- Sheltered entrance
- Integrated LED Lighting
- All openings are fitted with mosquito netting
- Tent is lockable when leaving vehicle unattended
- No cover required when the tent is closed
- Sleeping Surface: 193x150cm (Foot Area 140cm)
- Dimensions (Open): 160x200x120cm
- Dimensions (Closed): 160x120x33cm
- Weight: 81kg
The Mighty Oak 160 is our premium, midsize hybrid roof tent from Vickywood. The Roof Tent is made from an aluminium frame & ABS hard-shell roof with stainless steel handles and hinges, meaning it is both lightweight and built to last. The military-style rip-stop canvas is 320gsm weight and has a PU weather-proof & UV resistant coating with quality YKK zippers used throughout. Our Mighty Oak Roof Tent uses gas springs for automatic opening, meaning there is no need to assemble the tent manually.
Benefit from a spacious 160x200cm sleeping area complete with integrated LED lighting, sheltered front opening, triple sided ventilation, memory foam mattress, boot bags & modular internal storage pockets for your essential items. The entrance of this tent is covered by a porch meaning you are protected from wind and rain when entering.
Our range of Hybrid roof tents offer a balance of interior space & convenience, with no need to manually assemble the tent when you arrive at your destination. A telescopic ladder is included which can extend to 2.3m if required and can be stored inside of the tent once the vehicle is moving. The unique design of this tent offers an abundance of room, allowing 2 adults to sleep comfortably at the same time.
Pair your tent with our Mighty Oak 160 Awning for the ultimate 4×4 camping experience.