Vickywood Cumaru 135 Hardcover Roof Tent
£2,719.15 inc VAT
IMPORTANT: VICKYWOOD ROOF TENT SHIPPING NOTICE
Please note, shipping prices for Vickywood Roof Tents are calculated when you enter your postal code in the cart & using a fixed mileage rate. This may seem expensive, but we use a dedicated van service to improve reliability and avoid damage – which is common with such a large package.
- 320gsm rip-stop canvas (polyester-cotton)
- 600D polyester PU Coating (weather/UV resistant)
- Overlapping canvas & taped seams
- Aluminium & stainless steel construction
- Black telescopic ladder included
- YKK zippers used throughout
- STABILUS (German) gas springs
- Comfortable 6cm memory foam mattress included
- Black shell & construction with a golden-brown canvas
- Triple-sided opening + an additional skylight
- Integrated LED Lighting
- All openings are fitted with mosquito netting
- Tent is lockable when leaving vehicle unattended
- Detachable roof racks included (100kg max load)
- No cover required when the tent is closed
- Sleeping Surface: 130x200cm
- Dimensions (Open): 203x130x142cm
- Dimensions (Closed): 221x144x24cm
- Weight: 75kg
The Cumaru 135 is our premium hardcover roof tent from Vickywood. The Roof Tent is made from an aluminium frame & roof with stainless steel handles and hinges, meaning it is both lightweight and built to last. The military-style rip-stop canvas is 320gsm weight and has a PU weather-proof & UV resistant coating with quality YKK zippers used throughout. Our Cumaru Roof Tent uses STABILUS (German) gas springs for automatic opening, meaning there is no need to assemble the tent manually.
Benefit from a spacious 130x200cm sleeping area complete with integrated LED lighting, triple-sided opening, a sky window, memory foam mattress & modular internal storage pockets for your essential items.
The sleek design of this tent retains the aesthetic of your vehicle, and two detachable roof racks allow you to mount up to 100kg of weight when the tent is closed, and 20kg when open – perfect for your bikes, kayaks & other outdoor equipment. A telescopic ladder is included which can extend to 2.3m if required and can be stored inside of the tent once the vehicle is moving. The triangular design of this tent means you can remain inconspicuous if camping in a public area, but affords you a spacious and comfortable interior for long trips.