- 320g poly-cotton (tent like fabric)
- Rugged SBS zips used throughout
- Water repellent material
- Connects directly to roof tent
- Telescopic poles included
- Detachable trucking-grade tarpaulin floor
- 4 sided opening with mosquito netting
- Area at top: 190x220cm (wider at bottom)
- Height: 200-220cm
- Weight: 20kg
The Vickywood Mighty Oak 190 annex is a versatile addition to your Mighty Oak Roof Tent providing you with a covered wind and water-proof entrance. Height adjustable using our smart zipper system, this annex is compatible with almost any vehicle.
This annex can be used as two additional sleeping berths, a protected living area, a walk-in wardrobe or for non-valuable storage. The tarpaulin floor is also zippered allowing you to remove it and convert the Annex room into a shower cabin. The awning can be zipped on all 4 sides meaning you are able to access your vehicle if you need to.
The Mighty Oak annex attaches seamlessly onto the Mighty Oak 190 Roof Tent and is adjustable to your needs. This annex is weather repellant and fully opaque when zipped up, however each opening includes a mosquito net if you’d like to open the sides for ventilation.